Already a classic
Waited ardently in the universe of the classical guitar, the Algam design studio took time of a technical and aesthetic reflection measured to propose a instrument with irreproachable qualities.
Occitania range impresses by its rich and warm tones and by its playability.
The enchanting sensations got from the first contact with the guitar reassure and release the expression of the classical guitarist. Divine symbiosis amplified with perfection thanks to the professional technology StudioLâg Plus present on the electro versions of the range.
- Top: Solid Red Cedar
- Back & Sides: Rosewood
- Bindings: Black & Ivory
- Finish: High Gloss
- Neck: Mahogany / High gloss finish
- Fingerboard: Indonesian Rosewood
- Frets: 19 / Silver-Nickel
- Scale: 650mm - 25.60"
- Headstock: Rosewood
- Machine Heads: Nickel
- Nut: Black graphite / 51mm - 2"
- Saddle: Flat black graphite / 80mm - 3.15"
- Bridge: Indonesian Rosewood
- Strings: Savarez
- Classical body shape